“The Columbus Monument, Barcelona Bus Turístic and helicopter flight included!”
To make sure you get the most out of Barcelona, we invite you to discover the city from three surprising angles.
You’ll travel on the Barcelona Bus Turístic, which runs on three different routes that will take you to the city’s most important sights, and enjoy panoramic views of Barcelona.
You’ll take a thrilling helicopter ride and enjoy great views of wide avenues such as Passeig de Gràcia and neighbourhoods including Pedralbes, Poblenou, Sants, the Eixample and Montjuïc; important landmarks like the Sagrada Familia and the Camp Nou… and not forgetting the coast with its promenade and old harbour, the Port Vell, and many other attractions.
You’ll go to the top of the Columbus Monument to enjoy 360-degree views of Barcelona from east to west, and north to south and taste a wine from the region.
Total duration of the experience: All in one day.
Flight duration: 10 min aprox.
Photos of tour:
Come and discover Barcelona by combining different ways of enjoying the city. You’ll ride on the Barcelona Bus Turístic, go to the top of the Columbus Monument, taste a wine and end with a fantastic bird’s eye view of the city on a helicopter. All part of the same package!
What does your booking include?
- Ticket for the three routes with the Barcelona Bus Turístic, valid for 1 day: See the map of the Barcelona Bus Turístic tourist tours
- Informative guide in 3 languages listing the stops on the different routes.
- Audioguide in 16 languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Arabic, Hebrew and Turkish.
- Discount-voucher booklet for sightseeing attractions.
- Free direct-connection Wi-Fi on the Barcelona Bus Turístic.
- Smartphone app with information about the service and the city.
- 10-minute flight in a modern, comfortable helicopter.
- Flight insurance.
- Admission to the Columbus Monument.
- Tasting of wine or cava.
Barcelona Bus Turístic:
- You can find information about the departure points for the Barcelona Bus Turístic at any of the stops.
- Time: you can choose the time you prefer. Mornings, from 11am to 1.30pm and afternoons from 3.30pm to 5pm. Please provide a contact phone number or email address when making your purchase.
- Meeting point: Cat heliport. Passeig de la Escullera. Moll Adossat, Barcelona. Metro: L3 Drassanes.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the flight departs.
- Only six seats available on each flight.
- You must show ID or a passport before embarking.
- A full reimbursement will be offered if the flight has to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or for technical reasons.
- Not suitable for under 4s.
- For further details, bookings or confirmations, please phone 932 240 710.
- Times: daily from 1/3 to 30/9, 8.30am to 8.30pm and from 1/10 to 28/2, 8.30am to 7.30pm.
- Closed: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12 and 26/12.
- The last lift to the top departs 30 minutes before the monument closes.
- Meeting point: Portal de la Pau. Metro: L3, Drassanes station. Buses 14, 59, 64, 91, 120, D20 and H16.
The experience of the tour will be held as follows:
Arrival at the heliport 20 minutes before departure, presentation at the counter check-in with you voucher / ticket and your passport or ID. Our receptionist will give you the boarding pass, will take note of your personal data and weight, the commander needs to check the balance of the aircraft (maximum weight per person is 100 kg) for exceeding the weight the passenger must pay two bills.
Passengers will have to remain in the terminal waiting for the call of his flight. . Once you hear your flight you should go to boarding entry, there you have leave your personal objects in the tray and go through the security arch, then we will proceed to explain a informative briefing of the basic safety standards and visualize the tour route, our staff will offer ear headphones and indicate them the way to go, so it will help them to load and unload of the helicopter.
In our terminal will find a vending machine with coffees, sodas etc. Also if you want you can buy some souvenirs and access free Wi-Fi.
During the standby can also go to the terrace of our terminal, where you can take fantastic photos.
- All our flights are operated by our highly qualified staff of pilots, supported with thousands of flight hours and experience flying over Barcelona. Our fleet of helicopters has the latest technology and with our staff you will live an unforgettable and different experience. Our main objective is to offer our customers the VIP treatment.
Cathelicopters S.L. is recognized by the Spanish State Agency for Aviation Safety.
To confirm a flight we always requiere a mínimum of 4 passengers per flight. In case you want to book for 1/2/3 passengers the company will try to look for the rest of passengers in order to get the minimum, 4 passengers.
If you want to fly alone, exclusive flight, you will have to book a flight for 5 passengers.
Booking is requested.
Photo ID or passport required for boarding.
The duration of our flights may vary based on flight routing.
The company reserves the right to cancel or change flights, subject to weather conditions, technical or administrative.
Metal detector arch is being used.
Prices in this brochure are subject to change.
24 hours before check the status of your flight.
We remind you that the maximum weight allowed per passenger is 110kg. In case of exceeding it you’ll be asked to pay for two seats.
For more information contact us: +34 93 224 07 10.