CatHelicopters Tour Options
If you love the waterfront that this is the tour for you. The white sandy beaches of the Barcelona Litoral area are among the most popular in Spain.enjoy the views of: World Trade Center, Port de Barcelona, Estatua de Colom, Barceloneta, Maremàgnum, Port Olímpic, Platges, Fòrum, Torre AGBAR y Riu Besòs. You’ll fly over 10 different beaches before your turn back and over the city.
See the megayachts in the harbor and watch as people sunbath and swim in the Mediterranean Sea and look back up at you wondering how exciting it must be to be flying overhead. Total duration of the experience: 25 minutes aprox. Flight duration: 6 minutes aprox.
Any visit to Barcelona isn’t complete without a trip to Montserrat. Words cannot describe your overhead view of some of the most unique rock formations in the world. You’ll see the monastery that is embedded in the mountainside. Avoid train or bus lines and see this incredible mountain range as the gods see it, from above. You’ll never forget it.
Traveling to and from the mountains takes you over beautiful Barcelona and many of its most popular landmarks including: Torre Agbar, the Sagrada Familia, Camp Nou, Plaza España, Montjuïc and the Olympic Park. Total duration of the experience: 60 minutes aprox. Flight duration: 35 minutes aprox.
Barcelona is famous for its variety of modern architecture and gothic buildings.From the sea along the coast to the Forum, we the head to Torre Agbar, the Sagrada Familia and continue flying over the Diagonal to the Camp Nou. Then we turn to Plaza España, Montjuïc and the Olympic Park.
This modern city is dominated by buildings designed by famous architect Antoni Gaudi. His design impact on the Cataluna region of Spain will be evident during your flight. This is an ideal way to capsulize all the city has to offer. Total duration of the experience 45 minutes. Flight duration approx 12 minutes.
Important Tour Details
- CatHelicopters tours require a minimum of 4 passengers per flight.
- If you only have -1/2/3 passengers we will make every effort to fill open spaces
- If you want to fly alone, exclusive flight, you will have to book a flight for 5 passengers.
- Reserved booking is required to assure your flight time
- Photo ID or passport required for boarding.
- The duration of our flights may vary based on AENA routing.
- All passenger are subject to metal detection screening
- Feel free to call us 24 hours in advance to check the status of your flight +34 93 224 07 10
- Prices on our website are subject to change.
- We remind you that the maximum weight allowed per passenger is 110kg.
- The company reserves the right to cancel or change flights, subject to weather conditions, technical or administrative.
- Our Terminal offers FREE WiFi and panoramic photo terrace that is open for your use.
- Arrive at the heliport 20 minutes before departure.
- Presentation at the counter check-in with you voucher / ticket and your passport or ID.
- Our receptionist will give you the boarding pass, will take note of your personal data and weight, the commander needs to check the balance of the aircraft
- Maximum weight per person and bag is 100 kg. Over 100kg requires a 2nd ticket
- We provide a comfortable indoor passenger terminal while you wait to board.
- When equipment is ready you will move to the boarding area
- All travelers are required to pass metal detection and bag inspection
- Before boarding you will receive a preflight saftey checklist
- You will receive a verbal confirmation of the upcoming tour route
- You will have the option to use communication headphones (it can be noisy on-board)
- Our Terminal features food and drink vending machines along with flight souvenirs
Our fleet includes some of the most popular and reliable helicopters in the world. We feature the 3x Eurocopter Ecuriel, AS355 F2R Twin engine (over 3 hour duration) and 1x Robinson R44 Raven II. We have our own in-house mechanics that meticulously maintain our fleet. Everyone realizes that passenger safety is our #1 priority. Our fleet is regularly inspected by local and national regulators.
All our flights are operated by our highly qualified staff of pilots, supported with thousands of flight hours and experience flying over Barcelona. Our fleet of helicopters has the latest technology and with our staff you will live an unforgettable and different experience. Our main objective is to offer our customers the VIP treatment. CatHelicopters S.L. is recognized by the Spanish State Agency for Aviation Safety.
Here’s What Our Customer’s Say
Gran experiencia que recomiendo a todo el mundo que lo haga alguna vez en su vida. Aunque el recorrido es corto (6 minutos) puedes ver toda la costa de Barcelona, te llevan desde el helipuerto (muelle donde están los terminales de cruceros) hasta el Forum.
Gran experiencia, para no perderse
Personal profesional y amable. Fantástica vista de toda Barcelona, las playas, la sagrada familia. Recomendaría tomar un taxi para ir al helipuerto y volver a pie, caminando. Se tarda unos 15 minutos a pie desde la parada de autobús, autobús público, hasta el helipuerto.
Le regalamos a mi padre el vuelo por la costa por su cumpleaños. He de decir que salió encantado, mi padre va en silla de ruedas, y dice que el trato por parte de todo el personal fue excelente. Recomienda totalmente la experiencia en todos los aspectos.
Affordable special experience
When we considered all of our options the CatHelicopter tours were one of the best values to really see all the city has to offer. Once we did our air tour we knew exactly where to go.
First time in a helicopter
I wasn’t sure what to expect for my first helicopter ride, but the pilot and staff at CatHelicopters make me and my wife feel very safe and comfortable. He explained the various precautions taken and safety checks well before the flight. The flight was incredible and made all the better by the safety measures.
Unmatched views of Montserrat
Our CatHelicopter ride gave us an experience we simply would never have had on land. The ride to Montserrat was indescribable. You see so much from above and the Spanish landscape is so unique. Ready to do it again.